Cliquez ici pour la version française.
Looking to work for the federal government? As the federal government’s largest staffing partner, we place thousands of qualified candidates in exciting public service roles every year. You could be next!
First things first: All government contracts require that you obtain a security clearance, and we can help with the first step: fingerprinting.
- Read more about fingerprinting on the government’s website.
- Read more about security clearances, different levels, timing, etc., in the Security section of our FAQ.
We’re pleased to be the ONLY staffing agency to offer FREE fingerprinting to our qualified candidates for a limited time.
Note: We only offer fingerprinting for federal government security clearances; not for immigration purposes.
Did you say FREE? How do I qualify?
While other agencies charge a fee, we’re pleased to offer FREE fingerprinting for a limited time to qualified candidates who meet the following criteria:
Looking to work for the federal government
Have lived in Canada for at least 5 years (Reliability clearance) or 10 years (Secret clearance)
Registered with us, interviewed by our consultants and vetted as a qualified candidate with the required skillsets for government contracts. Not yet registered? No problem! REGISTER NOW and our consultants will follow up to interview you.
Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (required to work for the federal government)
Reside in the National Capital Region and able to visit our Bank Street office in person
Sound like you? Book an Appointment
If you meet all criteria above, book your appointment now:
Please note: Appointments take between 15-30 minutes and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. We are providing fingerprinting to qualified candidates for a limited time only.
What to Bring
You must bring two pieces of government-issued ID, at least one of which is photo ID and both of which show your date of birth. Note: Health cards are not accepted.
Acceptable identification includes:
- Valid passport
- Citizenship card
- Driver’s license
- Permanent resident card
- Another piece of Canadian government-issued ID
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To ensure we provide the safest possible environment for our candidates, employees and community, please note the following:
- You must complete Ontario’s COVID-19 self-assessment prior to arrival (even though you’re fully vaccinated)
- We ask that you arrive no more than 5 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment
- You must use hand sanitizer upon arrival and wear a mask throughout your appointment
- Our security team will wear personal protective equipment at all times
- We sanitize all equipment after each use
Our security team will submit your fingerprint results directly to the RCMP, which then forwards them to the government.
- We will send you an email with detailed instructions on completing your security clearance application.
- The government will send you an email with your login information and a link to access your clearance application online.
Note: Read more about security clearances, different levels, timing, etc., in the Security section of our FAQ.